Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Things On My Mind

Hello my darlings,

I have had so much on my mind lately and I was thinking why not post them? Life has been so busy and my head has been even busier.

  1. I have been on the hunt for the cutest swim suits. So if any of you know where these are from that would be fantastic.
These are all on my pinterest by the way if you want to check that out: Pinterest
d40880af4611df6a3c96846b051aabd4.jpg
9e998c63dae052ad72ed2f9ba8f5a904-1.jpg
0eea948223effac3ccc5843b1b0a19ce.jpg


2) My second thing has just been summer clothes in general. Tank tops and shorts and everything else. I have had a cart full of items on the J Crew website. So thats been super fun. Does anyone else have a secret love for J Crew or are you just as in love with is as I am?

3) This has also been on my mind. I don’t know what this is or what it has become. What do I want this to become and what should it become.

4) My mind has been set on fall even though summer has just begun. Fall is all maroon and bean boots and leaves. Pumpkin candles and scarves. What else can be better than scarves and football?

5) FInally how much I want to have my license. I have my permit and its great and all but I can’t wait for the moment that I can drive whenever I want and where I want.

Well I hope you all have a great summer and please tell me how your summer is so I can try to be more proactive this week. Or tell me what I should do with my freetime.

Thanks to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment