- Take a shower. Something about taking a shower and feeling clean is one of the greatest feelings in the world to me.
- Reading in a cool place. I have so many books to read this summer for my own amusement and learning and sitting in the shade with a book and some iced tea is such a great feeling.
- Reading blogs. The books I read tend to be educational in some ways and scrolling through blogs is a great feeling and is so relieving to just catch up on something rather than myself.
- Drinking water. If I am stressed I am usually so cranky and a bit dehydrated. If I chug a bottle of water (which I can do in a matter of seconds) I feel so refreshed and its a life saver.
- Eating some healthy snacks. I get hangry. If you don't know what that means its being hungry makes you angry. I suffer from being hangry at times and its even worse than me being cranky. If your hangry eat a healthy snack because apples and peanut butter has so many pro's compared to eating a chocolate bar.
Hope this helped if y'all are feeling stressed this summer.