Its officially my favorite season, its fall! Fall is chilly with a crisp and has the best food of the year. Since its been a few weeks into September I can say that I have all of my go to fall items.
- Big Sweaters. I love big sweaters and I am always wearing one. I have a few favorites but I don't believe they sell them anymore because I got them last year. Any place has them. I usually look at Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, and American Eagle always has cute ones.
- Boots! I love all boots; tall boots, booties, bean boots, and rain boots. Boots go with everything and other shoes don't stand a chance next to boots.
- Warm Drinks. I love Starbucks and I have no shame of it. My favorite drinks for the fall are the Pumpkin Spice Latte and a drink that I don't know the specific name of but I think its called the Carmel Apple Spice.
- Football Games. Football games are so fun and I love them. We only have 4 home games this year for my high school but I will try to get to everyone of them as well as some away games. If you don't go to you school football games you really should.
- Celebrations. Throughout fall we have Halloween and Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because I love cooking. Fun fact, I was in charge of all the cooking last year at my moms and it was one of the best turkeys I had ever tasted. In fall you can throw a party and say because it is fall and have a valid reason for a party.
I hope all of you have a fantastic fall and share what your favorite parts of fall are! Also, the picture above I found on tumblr and there was no link to where it is from. If you know please let me know!!