Monday, June 22, 2015

My Skincare

So hello my darlings,
Sorry about how I haven’t been very constant lately. I have been so busy with some summer classes I’m taking and as well as babysitting a lot recently. I have been debating about what days to post, Monday and Thursday or Sunday and Thursday. I have done so much during summer so far, just kidding I have just taken a lot of naps.
Back to the original idea about my skincare. I have developed a system since I have been getting a lot of time lately. My skin isn’t covered in acne but it's definitely not perfectly clear. I have a bad spot in between my eyebrows and around the top of them. I got an allergic reaction to getting my eyebrows waxed along time ago and it never went away. It definitely got better but it never fully went away so it is a very problematic area for me.

I am on no acne medication and i sure wish i was so this wouldn’t be a hassle, but it's alright. I use The Body Shop Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser with my Clarisonic and I love it. It says it helps acne and i can really tell it makes a difference. I use a micellular water after that, about 10 minutes later so my face is completely dry and just put that on a cotton round and wipe it all over my face. After that I just use some face moisturizer and usually its whatever i have on hand, but if i’m doing it all right i use the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. Thats usually it but if my face doesn’t want to like me I may use a face mask. Usually I just go and find one off pinterest.

That is all and please tell me if you have any acne tricks because that would be wonderful! Thank you my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment