Friday, July 17, 2015

Back To School

Slide1.jpg
So school is coming up for many people so I decided to go ahead and make a post about back to school. You start out the school year with a thriller, school supply shopping. The best thing about going back to school is the amount of energy I put into getting school supplies. Am I the only one that comes up with a color scheme and makes a list of all the exact items to get?


Obviously you have to get a Backpack and the one that I have here is a North Face backpack. I used one last year and I absolutely love it. Its a black backpack and I probably carried 10 pounds worth of books in it and it definitely spread out the weight.


I investment is a nice Calculator that will work all through highschool and college. I took Algebra 2 last year, as a freshman and I had a simpler version of this calculator and it was not up to parr and I wished I had bought it. This one has all the bells and whistles and it is worth it. I will be taking Pre Calc this year and without a doubt I am getting this.


To stay organized throughout the year invest in a Planner or agenda. They are the same thing but have two different names. I have used a planner every year and I have no idea what I would do without it. This one is from Lilly Pulitzer, but Kate Spade also has some super cute ones!


A necessity are a Notebook and or a Binder system. I usually use the binder system but I always keep a notebook for note taking. I take the notes in the notebook, redo them at home then put them in my binder. I like using binders because they are lighter and I can use one binder for multiple classes.


For your writing utensils I use a mixture of Pens, Highlighters, and Pencils. I use pens for almost everything and use pencils if I have to do something that must be erased. AKA, writing in my music during choir. Then of course you need a cute Pencil Case to store it all in. This one is from Lilly Pulitzer and has a ton of cute little stuff in it you can also use in your planner!

I hope this helped everybody!

2 comments:

  1. A cute agenda is a must when it comes to school supplies (especially a monogrammed one!)

    Carley @ preppylane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post! School supplies shopping makes me so happy!

    -Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete