Thursday, June 18, 2015

How To Be Productive in Summer

Hello my darlings,
I have gotten so lazy and I haven’t made these very personal at all. Yes I may be anonymous but I don’t want to sound like a creeper posting things. So, I plan on these getting a little closer to you guys and me.
So into the post; I have become a lazy bum this summer and I am only a week into it. I have done nothing and wish to do nothing. I barely leave my room and it’s becoming a problem. I can already feel myself losing touch with my friends. I have already gotten myself out of this habit with 5 tips.

  1. Get a planner. You have lunch with your grandma and were 45 minutes late last time, bad idea. Put it in your planner! Put everything in your planner. From vacations to breakfast, put it in. They aren’t just for school you can use them for your life. I use mine for everything and practically live out of it and I love it.
  2. Make Plans. This goes on the line of the planner. Make plans. You miss that friend you haven’t talked to in about 6 months and miss them, tell them. Summer is almost a time for new beginnings. Try to do something fun while you have time and get stuff going. You have 3 months of free time anyway.
  3. Try Something New. You have so much free time and do nothing. Try something new. Try a new recipe or 50. Create a blog, that’s practically what I am doing. Try a new sport. Volunteer somewhere. Just try something you always complained you didn’t have time for.
  4. Wake Up Reasonably. As much fun as waking up at 2 in the afternoon is, it’s not a good habit to get in too. Set an alarm for a time that suits you. I have a drivers ed class at 9 so i get up at 7 so i can shower and eat breakfast. If you have nothing to do all day maybe wake up at 9. If you feel like you want to go on a run wake up at 6 and do it. You always have time, sometimes you just have to find time for it.
  5. Eat Healthy. A good meal equals a good day. Eat breakfast, eat lunch, eat dinner. When you have a good quality meal you feel so much better for the day and can do so much more. Find cool meals that are interesting or find a new food diet thing if you feel crazy. Do whatever feels good to you and find food that makes you feel good on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment