Monday, July 27, 2015

Week of July 27th Goals

My late july/august goals have been to set a weekly goal and then continue it for the week if it is a reasonable goal. For example, one week I tried going dairy free and it was a great choice. I have never felt better.

For this week my main focus is on five different tasks. At the end of the week I keep myself on track by reflecting on how well I achieved the goals.

  1. Getting a plan for a steady post schedule. I am sorry to the confusion of my posts being at the weirdest times and dates. I have been in and out of town for the past few weeks and continue for the next few. I am trying to get one post written a day and edit one a day. Then hopefully post every other day… Is that a crazy plan?
  2. Clean out my desk. My desk is a disorganized mess that I haven’t touched since school. I need to go through it and see what all has accumulated in the drawers in the past 2 months.
  3. I want to drink at least two cups of tea a day. I think I go days where I drink a cup of water and it is a terrible day for me and the people around me. If I drink one cup of tea in the morning I will at least know I am starting my day well. Drinking a cup before bed is always so calming and if I can get those two in I know I just have to drink 6 more during the day. That can’t be that hard right/
  4. Plan my new bedroom. I am moving in September to a townhouse in the same town just different location. I get my own floor; it is a three floor house, and my own bathroom. I plan on going with a navy and pink theme but I haven’t decided. Anyone have any ideas?
  5. Go gluten free. I eat maybe two bagels a day and I have finally decided I should go gluten free. My cousin has celiac and it runs in my family, but I was blessed to not have it. I have heard so many people talk about how good they feel after cutting out gluten and I need to try it out for myself.

I wonder if any of you have any weekly goals and if you do tell me them and I may try them. I love trying new things and I am up to any ideas!

Here are some cute pictures I found on Tumblr that I thought were super cute and I hope they brighten your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment