Thursday, July 9, 2015

June Favorites



Hey everybody,


Last month was such a busy month despite me sitting in bed and watching Netflix as much as I could.  I fell in love with a few things. The first one, country music. Okay, so thats not really a thing but, in summer you can’t go boating without boat music. Am I the only one that knows exactly what boat music is? Kenny Chesney and The Eagles. Its basically really calm country music. Well besides constantly listening to that; I have done a lot of things revolving around my skin. Cleansers, moisturizers, and tools. I have a love hate relationship with summer and the no makeup because it is fantastic that my skin can breathe but it’s simply annoying when you get a few pimples.


I have been using the Burt’s Bees Brightening daily facial cleanser with daisy extract. I bought it at target and it leaves my skin so soft and clean. I have been using that with my Clarisonic Mia. Together my skin is as clean as it has ever been and the Clarisonic is a bit of a splurge but it pays off when you see and feel your skin after using it.


Could you tell I have a bit of an obsession with Kate Spade? Well her new perfume came out I believe 2 months ago. I bought it about a month ago and I have never gotten as many compliments about a perfume. I have walked into Starbucks multiple times with people asking me what perfume I was wearing. In the Kate Spade jewelry bag was my Kate Spade One in a Million pendant necklace. They no longer have it on the Kate Spade website but it is on the Nordstrom website. I have the silver one with a A on it. I wear it with everything. It’s always on me and I also got it from one of my friends, making it even more special.


Finally my favorite lip color has been the Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien. Its the perfect color. Just a bit of color and it stays on all day without a smudge. All my friends got it after I bought it and I have 2 of the travel sizes. This lip pencil is amazing.

I hope everyone is having a great summer and is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment