Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Reads

So far this summer I have been indoors a lot because I was cursed with pasty skin and don’t want to get skin cancer. I have been watching Netflix… A lot of Netflix. I think this is my 6th time watching Greys Anatomy through so thats fun. I have also been reading a ton this summer and have made a list of books I want to have read by the end of the summer. These are classics and super new books.
Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee comes out on July 14th and ever since reading To Kill A Mockingbird I have been dying to read this.
Paper Towns by John Green, has a movie that is out I think or is going to be out soon and I need to go make sure I read the book before seeing the movie.
The Help by Kathryn Stockett, I have seen the movie and I really want to read the book to see if there are many differences compared to the movie.
Finally, The Heir by Kiera Cass. I have read the first 3 books in this series and i loved them. They were super similar to the bachelor, but better. The first 3 books are; The Selection, The Elite, and The One.  

I may do a review on any of these books if anyone is interested! I also purchased all of these books off amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment