Friday, August 21, 2015

Packing For Camping: Toiletries

I am so sorry for my absence. I have been camping, on vacations, and then of course my computer has decided it hates me. So if any of you know how to solve a computer that likes to freeze and stay like that for a few minutes I would be very grateful.

I start school next week, the 31st and I am so excited. School is my “thing”. I love being organized and having a complete schedule. So I am ready for my camping trips to be done and get back to school.

So my post at the moment is about camping. I have gone a few times just this month. As a disclaimer I do have to say I go trailer camping and many don’t count that as camping, but I do. Don’t get me wrong I actually tent camp as well as backpacking. Therefor I am so grateful that my dad finally bought a trailer. I like to enjoy my slumber and not smell like campfire.

I am a very clean person. I shower twice a day, but shampoo every other to every few. While camping I enjoy having the best outfits and hygiene out of everyone. That saying I have a 13 year old sister that likes to embrace nature while camping and doesn’t want to shower. A 10 year old stepbrother that doesn’t care about anything but video games. Then there is my 15 year old stepbrother who likes to be clean but doesn’t get to my level.

While camping people tend to pack light. I totally agree! Norts and tee shirts. Although on hygiene and toiletries and do the complete opposite of packing lite. Camping you get dusty and dirty and that is not a way you want to go to sleep.

I bring: a toothbrush and toothpaste, travel sized shampoo and conditioner, floss, full body wash, face wash, face wipes, moisturizer- face and body, a loofa, hair bands, hair brush, a foot scrubber, a razor, and shaving cream.

I hope all of you going camping have a fantastic time and get some good personal time.

No comments:

Post a Comment