Saturday, July 25, 2015

Summer Favorites and Occurrences


  1. Grey’s Anatomy. I have watched Grey’s Anatomy since I was little and faked sleeping on the couch with my mom while she was watching. I am on current season as well as watched it all the way through on Netflix five times. I am on my sixth time now!
  2. Good Books. I have been reading so many books lately. I am currently reading Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee. I have a post all about the books I have been reading this summer.
  3. Baking. I have been baking cupcakes and cookies at least once a week! I have found so many fun recipes and so many creative ways to turn a simple recipe into a great one.
  4. Pinterest. Okay so all I have done this whole summer is go on pinterest? I am okay with that.
  5. Sundresses. Putting on shorts and a shirt is so complicated. Why not just wear a sundress that is super simple and easy? People think you tried super hard, but reality of it is you wanted something loose and comfy.
  6. Golf. I have just started golfing and I love it. The outfits are also super cute and it is a great social activity.
  7. Iced Tea. In the summer my appreciation for iced tea goes through the roof and I never seem to get enough.
  8. Teeth Whitening. I have been obsessed with getting my teeth as white as possible. I have been using a baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and a bit of toothpaste mixture.
  9. Attempting to tan. I have the skin of a piece of printer paper and I wish a was a bronze beauty but it tends to not work out! I still try to tan though!
  10. Taylor Swift. I am going to her 1989 concert in August and I am so excited! I absolutely love her and her music.
  11. Bike Riding. I have been riding my bike around town a lot this summer. I have a purple cruiser bike with a basket and I absolutely love it.
  12. Cleaning. Yes you heard me right. I enjoy cleaning and organizing. It is pretty sad that I am 15 and like cleaning, but I don’t care, I enjoy it.
  13. Lululemon. I love there clothes and whenever I walk by the store I come out with something. I love their running shorts and have to say they are better than norts...
  14. Lilly Pulitzer backgrounds. I have a Lilly Pulitzer background on all of my technology and currently it is Red Right Return.
  15. Kate Spade. I love all Kate Spade and there are so many things that I love from them. All their necklaces and dresses have me falling in love but my wallet crying.
  16. Quilting. I have been trying to quilt lately and it is a rough process. My seams don’t really line up but I am still happy with it so far.
  17. Getting Ready for School. It is July and I don’t start school until September but I will continue to lust over the school supplies.
  18. Puppies. I can spend hours on the internet just looking at pictures of puppies. I love labs and so many others.
  19. Jack Rogers. I have been wearing mine so much that one of them broke and I had to go exchange them, but Nordstrom was great and let me exchange them for free.
  20. Lilly Pulitzer Planners. I have my Lilly Planner and I love it so much. It is perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment