Thursday, November 12, 2015

Staying Organized



I am a quarter of the way done with the school year! YAY! So far I have gotten great at organizing. I can do it for the week, for class, for notes, and everything possible. I have a few organizing tips for school that I think we all could use because this is the time where we start to get a bit lazy.

  1. Get a planner. I have a Lilly Pulitzer planner that I absolutely love it. I can do a whole post on that if anyone wants. Keep everything that is due, test dates, and homework in that. It is nice to know that all of the information I need about my life is in one place.
  2. Color code. Color coding is so helpful. I also think it is fun and super pretty when you have a color coded anything. My notes, planner, and study guides are all color coded. Also all my classes are color coded.
  3. Separate. For your school notes and assignments keep everything separate and keep all things of the same class in one place. I keep all my classes color coded and by schedule, odd periods and even periods. Odds are pinks and reds, while the evens are blues. I think this really helps because without it I would be digging around my bag all day to find the right notebook or binder.
  4. Divide. My binders and notes are divided and subdivided. I have spanish into notes, warm ups, and assignments. English is divided into reading, writing, notes, and assignments. Knowing where everything is and that is in a specific location helps me stay sane when I am overloaded with papers.
  5. Sticky notes. Sticky notes are a lifesaver. I jot down notes and lists. They are so easy to carry around and I bring them everywhere. They are all over my planner and my notes. I make one in the morning and at night, the goal is to always get everything done on it.

I hope this helped any of you getting a bit messy into the school year. I hope you all have a fantastic week and a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment