Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fall Fashion

Slide1.jpg


Hey Everybody,


I can’t believe it I am actually writing one on time!! I am trying to get into the habbit of this so I have to say I am off to a pretty good start. Fall is hitting hard in Oregon and I am loving it. Fall is here from late September and lasts until spring. We don’t get real winters unless you count some sleet if you’re lucky.


I have pulled together some comfy and great outfits that all revolve around my fall favorites. I have no idea what I would do without these pieces!! I love my Hunter boots so much and I have the navy ones. They are the best rain boots, I live in Oregon and wear them almost everyday.  My Patagonia is the coziest. It is pretty much a blanket that was sewn into a sweatshirt and go perfect with vests! Speaking of vests, my Jcrew vest is so cute and adds such fun to a casual outfit. Leggings are essential for the days when jeans are just not right. Lululemons are the best and are so soft and warm! Finally my favorite thing of all is scarfs. This scarf I have in about 3 different colors and they go with everything. They always make me feel so cozy!!

I hope all of you have a super fun fall and I wish you all the best Thanksgiving. If you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving I hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment