Monday, April 27, 2015

My First Post

I have decided to create a blog. This is hopefully going to stay anonymous because i don't want people i know seeing this. I doubt anyone will see this. But here is some information about me.
1. I live on the west coast causing my addiction to preppy to be overlooked. Here on the west coast hipster and bohemian is the big trend which is very sad.
2. Pearls practically go with anything. Not only do they match everything they are flattering on any shape, color, or size.
3. Flowers can brighten my day. They smell great and they add so much color.
4. The 2 months we get out of the year with complete sun in the day is my favorite time. Everyone is so happy.
5. I take school way to seriously. I am in high school and am blessed to go to a great public school. I enjoy science and math. I am currently in biology and algebra 2.
6. I plan to use this blog to talk about fashion and many things that start to revolve around that.

No comments:

Post a Comment