Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hunter Rain Boots

My biggest obsession right now is Hunter rain boots. They go with everything and they spruce up every outfit. Whenever I where these shoes I get so many compliments. I do live in a place where it rains till around June so I do get great use out of my boots. It can be 80 on a Monday and be 50 on Tuesday.  About a total of 8 to 9 months of rain causes me to invest in some sturdy rain boots. Hunter’s are honestly the best rain boots. I have tried bogs as well, and I also have a pair of bean boots. Hunter’s are comfortable, cute, and also great at keeping water out.
Description: Macintosh HD:Users:allieforsterer:Desktop:images.jpeg
I usually do pair my boots with either jeans or leggings. Yes, I do have the navy boots and pair them with black leggings. It’s not the cutest look, but I would rather save an extra few minutes in the morning without struggling to put on jeans.  The navy matches about every top I own. I usually tuck my jeans into the boots like any normal person and pull the hunter socks over the top. I have the white ones, as well as the black socks.
In the future I plan on getting more Hunter boots. I want a pair in red and maybe a pair in turquoise. The brighter the better; because anything with color makes a day with rain better.  

Description: Macintosh HD:Users:allieforsterer:Desktop:images-1.jpegDescription: Macintosh HD:Users:allieforsterer:Desktop:images-2.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment